- FIRM PROFILE
- by name
- by practice
- by industry sector
- INDUSTRY SECTORS
- NEWS / EVENTS
Timothy DeBaets has extensive transactional experience in all fields referenced above. He represents artists, producers and entertainment organizations: previously including Judith Jamison, Macmillan Publishing, the Joyce Theater, and the Theater Program at Montclair State University, NJ.
Mr. DeBaets also represents the following:
Sara Gruen, Author
Austin Pendleton, Actor-Playwright-Director
Mathew Diamond, Director-Choreographer
Anne Marie DeAngelo. Director-Choreographer
Ralph Mole, TV Sports Producer.
Don Laventhall, Film Producer
Mary Beth O'Connor, Film and Theatre Producer.
Ed Walson, Film, TV and Theatre Producer
Gregory Elias, Film Producer
Curacao International Film Festival
Jennifer Hunt, Author
Dean Lorey, TV and Film Writer, Book Author
Laurie Bernstein, Literary Agent
Elizabeth Streb, Choreographer
Beth Murthy, Documentary Film Producer
David Winton, Documentary Film Producer
Fran Tarr, Documentary Film Producer
Aaron Walker, Documentary Film Producer
- Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP, New York, NY 1990 - Present
- Stults & Marshall, New York, NY 1983 - 1990
- Pavia & Harcourt LLP, New York, NY 1979 - 1983
- Simpson, Thatcher & Bartlett LLP, New York, NY 1975 - 1979
- Columbia University, 1971 New York, NY, B.A.
- Duke University School of Law, 1975 Durham, NC, J.D.
ASSOCIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Duke Law Journal, Member
- WNET Legal Advisory Committee, Member